eXPoSeD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXPoSeD

..::WE ARE LOYAL .. WE ARE PROUD::..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oneinfamous

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's Empty
PostSubject: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:41 pm

If You Do Add Oneinfamous And Ill Explain.
Back to top Go down
eXPoSeD_CHiCKEN
eXPoSeD_CHiCKEN

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:53 am

cant you just explain on here, would make it alot easier
Back to top Go down
Oneinfamous

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Sorry It Might Get Patched.
Back to top Go down
eXPoSeD_CHiCKEN
eXPoSeD_CHiCKEN

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:18 am

why wud it get patched from our clan talking about it :S
just tell us Smile
Back to top Go down
Oneinfamous

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:44 pm

No Thanks But Ill PM You It Later.
Back to top Go down
Master VAsniper
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Master VAsniper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:31 pm

lol...deush
Back to top Go down
http://www.WeAreSik.com
forgottenmarine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:37 pm

just tell us i have 2 ps3s!!
Back to top Go down
Oneinfamous

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Ill Tell You Guys If You Invite Me To Do The Rankup All The Time K?
Back to top Go down
eXPoSeD_CHiCKEN
eXPoSeD_CHiCKEN

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:25 pm

we dont do rankups all the time :S
and why wud you need to do rankup if you have this 'rank up fast solution'
noob
Back to top Go down
Oneinfamous

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:32 pm

I Don't Have 2 PS3's And My Connection Setup Isn't Really Compatible With Call Of Duty Servers So I Can't Host Parties. You Can't Call Me A Noob For That And Also Not For Telling You. And Also I Mean My 2 PS3 Rankup.
Back to top Go down
eXPoSeD Jake
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
eXPoSeD Jake

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:49 am

wtf is he talkin about .....
Back to top Go down
Master VAsniper
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Master VAsniper

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:05 am

wow whata noob
Back to top Go down
Master VAsniper
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Master VAsniper

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:07 am

i know what hes talking about----- You make a noob account and name it somethign stupid,and get on your good account,get your noob account to invite your good to the party,make ur noob account go to bootcamp,therefore your going in bootcamp to,its easy, Domincian's do it..Codemajic does it... CoreRockBAND_Com does it,wanna know how i know?I TALKED TO THEM,and i seen them in there when i did it before,and when i got mad and made a new play round account to pwn noobs in bootcamp,they were in there!!!
Back to top Go down
Oneinfamous

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Master VAsniper wrote:
i know what hes talking about----- You make a noob account and name it somethign stupid,and get on your good account,get your noob account to invite your good to the party,make ur noob account go to bootcamp,therefore your going in bootcamp to,its easy, Domincian's do it..Codemajic does it... CoreRockBAND_Com does it,wanna know how i know?I TALKED TO THEM,and i seen them in there when i did it before,and when i got mad and made a new play round account to pwn noobs in bootcamp,they were in there!!!
I Know One With 1 On 360 Tho But You'll Be Searching Like Crazy To Find It. You Probably Just Checked On A Forums And Saw CodeMaJic Say Shit. Haha And Chicken Looks Like I Might Of Got You For A Second.
Back to top Go down
Master VAsniper
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Master VAsniper

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:59 pm

mhmmm,nope i already knew that and found it by myself,and i know the 360,ill tell you guys..k what you do,sign onto your main account,go to bootcamp,while searching for match sign back to ur main,then bamb bootcamp,or go to where it says xbox live at multiplayer,click a,a,up a VERY fast or its aaa up a i dont remember,see dude,i am a hacker/glitcher Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's   Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's Empty

Back to top Go down

Fast Rankup If You Got 2 PS3's
Page 1 of 1